Who Else Wants To Become An In-Demand Nail Artist?
Introducing the acrylic nail course to reveal you the secrets your cosmetology school didn't teach you!
Dear Nail Tech,
It's frustrating, I know...
You’ve graduated from cosmetology school. You’ve become skilled at doing manicures and pedicures. However, something is missing. You can just feel it.
You may not say it out loud but if you’re like many nail techs, this is your reality.
You’re frustrated because you haven’t mastered the art of applying acrylic nails, and it feels like you’re leaving money on the table.
I know. I’ve seen it time and time again.
What would it mean to you if you could apply acrylics the right way?
How much more money could you earn if you could create natural-looking results for your clients?
What if you could take it a step further and design beautiful, one-of-a-kind nail art?
You’d be different from the nail tech next door, right?
I want to be perfectly clear. I’m not referring to bargain basement services where you give a deep discount for creating a beautiful set of nails.
The nail industry is jam-packed with discount nail salons who have oversaturated the market applying acrylic nails for dirt cheap.
Is that who you really want to be?
Probably not, but here’s some good news….
There is a better way.
Here’s the problem. Many discounted nail salons have unsanitary practices and have not been properly trained to apply acrylic nails.
With so many health issues arising about the hazardous materials being used in discount nail salons, more and more licensed nail techs and cosmetologists are starting to offer acrylic nail services, BUT there aren't enough.
With the market being dominated by those types of salons, cosmetologists and nail techs often become discouraged because they cannot compete with the speed or prices of these salons.
It can discourage even the most dedicated nail tech. Here’s why.
When you went to school to get your license, you probably didn’t learn the proper application of acrylics, and you may be surprised about the reason why.
Most instructors are not comfortable in their knowledge of teaching acrylic application techniques.
That’s why many of us learned to apply acrylics from a book. Although you might be able to teach yourself through trial and error, this isn’t really the best way to begin.
Besides, do you really want to practice on paying clients?
Here’s a fact. Until you perfect the art of applying acrylics, you’ll going to make less money than you deserve.
And you can’t charge designer prices unless you provide designer services.
Do you really want to be just like most nail technicians, or do you want a waiting list of clients willing to pay top dollar for your services?
Here’s your reality.
LIMIT yourself to only doing manis and pedis, and you LIMIT your earning potential.
There is a better way.
Don’t jump on the band wagon and be part of the problem. Instead, BE the solution.
Are you ready to know how you can stand head and shoulders above the rest to double – even triple – your earnings?
I’m excited to announce that Million Dollar Stylist® Instructor Mary Negron has knocked the ball out of the park with her most in-depth nail course to date. She calls it The Ultimate Nail Course.
This course will elevate you to a higher level of professionalism. You won’t accept walk-ins any
longer because YOU will be the go-to nail tech with a waiting list.
And the good news is…you’ll be worth the wait.
With 3 simple courses, you’ll transform yourself from an ordinary nail tech to an extraordinary nail artist!
Acrylic Nail Tips
- You’ll learn the exact tools of the trade you need to compete a full set of nail tips.
- Never choose the wrong type of tips again for your clients. Learn the proper way the size and choose the correct nail tips.
- Applying acrylic is so much easier when you ____. This secret alone is worth the price of the entire course!
- Tired of wompy shapeless nails? Let Mary show you her tips and tricks for filing and shaping beautiful, feminine-looking nails perfectly every time!
- Stay ahead of the trend. Learn how to apply stones and bows to create the ever-so-popular *Junk Nail.*
- Client consultation is a MUST. Learn the exact questions to ask your client to ensure sculptured nails are suitable for her.
- Cleanliness is key. Learn how to properly sanitize everything before you get started.
- Tips aren't for everyone! Learn when you should sculpt by using a form instead of using a tip.
- Create a natural end look. Learn how and where to lay the first bead of acrylic to get the best shape for the free edge.
- Create a beautiful, natural curve to the nail. Ever heard of a pinching tool? You'll learn how to ouse ne in this video!
- Learn how to use foil and add bling from the "Bling Queen" herself. You'll learn how to keep your stones in place.
Nail Art 101
- Foiling is so beautiful and easier than you think! Learn how to use foil to create beautiful art your clients will LOVE!
- Marbleized nails are absolutely stunning and look intricate, but it's much easier than you think. You'll learn how to create this design in this video.
- One of the most popular forms of nail art these days is negative space! It looks hard, but you'll be shocked at how easy it is.
- Ever heard of Dry Brushing? When you see it you'll be amazed at the end result, and your clients will love it!
- Nail bling is THE most popular type of nail art available today, but there's an art to applying them so they stay on the nail for a lasting look.
I Urge You - Act Now to Take Your Business to the Next Level! The Ultimate Nail Course Will transform You From a Nail Technician to a Nail Magcian!
This course will not only transform your career. It will also transform your life!
Step out of the revolving-door nail tech mentality, and enter the world of professional nail artist.
Think of what this opportunity could do for you.
You are now at a crossroads and have a decision to make:
- You can continue what you're doing and keep getting the same results by offering the same techniques and services to your clients that every other nail salon offers.
- You can try to figure it all out on your own, look on by watching YouTube to piece together information about how to properly lay acrylic, sculpt nails, shape and file properly, and do nail art that your clients will love. You'll live knowing you once had the chance to never say "I wish I had gone through that course" but never took full advantage of it.
- OR you can TAKE CONTROL of your career in this industry right now and get the proper guidance and advice from someone who has years of experience. Mary is giving you everything she has learned – through trial and error -- over the years. This information has been proven to allow you to finally have the necessary skills to increase your income and to upgrade the services you provide to your clients.
Which choice will provide the quickest route to success for you?
Take Control Of Your Career!
It's in your best interest to take advantage of this insane risk-free offer today.
We want to help you master the art of acrylic nails, ensuring you have a bright future in your career as a licensed nail technician or cosmetologist. It's time to accept this risk-free investment into you and your family's future.